08/08/2018 - 11/08/2018
The Croke Park Dublin
16th Conference of the
European Council for High Ability
This event is intended to be an exceptional networking opportunity for educators, researchers, psychologists, teachers, parents and the highly able themselves to promote the exchange of information among people interested in this field. An exciting and dynamic conference theme & strands
- Identification of students from underrepresented communities.
- Design of challenging programs to allow gifted students to thrive
- Best uses of appropriate technology
- Social and Emotional wellbeing of gifted students
- Evaluation of existing models to ensure they are still functioning in modern society
- Unique conference location
- One of the top five friendliest cities in the world
- Easy destination to get to, with easy access to the city centre
Interesting to know:
Sabine Sypré, founder of Hoogbloeier Gifted Academy, will present on this congres. She’ll talk about the program she developed to help underachieving highly gifted adolescents achieve again and be happy. Are you coming to listen too?
Interessant om te weten:
Sabine Sypré, oprichter van Hoogbloeier Gifted Academy, zal een presentatie verzorgen over het traject Wijs op weg, een programma om hoogbegaafde onderpresteerders er weer bovenop te helpen. Kom je ook luisteren?
You can find more information and registration on the site http://echa2018.info/registration/.